Space and Floor Planning Service
There is as much science as creativity in effective space planning. Every property has its own nuances and every company its individual culture and working dynamics. Premises are expensive, so maximising usable working space, ultimately, saves you money. Poorly planned offices are inefficient both financially and ergonomically, in some cases adding to low staff morale and absenteeism.
We start by listening to our customers’ needs, challenges and aspirations. Our criteria when analysing an individual property and your requirements is to concentrate on the following key elements:
- Identify working relationships between groups and individuals;
- Determine requirements for enclosed or open plan office and meeting areas;
- Review space and storage requirements for each job function;
- Review special technical and facilities requirements;
- Plan staff refreshment and break out areas;
- Identify future expansion or consolidation requirements (organisation and departmental).
Once the concept is established, we use the latest technological advancements to create both 2D and 3D visuals to bring the new workplace to life.
Having developed a deep understanding of the clients’ objectives, we help to create a working environment that inspires their workforce, provides them with the facilities to work more effectively and communicates their values to employees and visitors alike.Find out more